Having a Spiritual Relationship can be a lifesaver!
I get it. Trust me, I really do get it. Cutting people out of your life may seem like an impossible task. I know I’ve felt this way a few times in my life. You realize that there is someone in your life that you love, but who is not aligned with your values and who is bringing your vibe down. You notice that you feel angry, sad or annoyed after this person leaves you. Or you may notice that you have more problems and issues when they are around. And deep down you know that the relationship is unhealthy. So what do you do about it? You choose yourself above all. You face the fact that this person is probably not going to change anytime soon. So instead of allowing them to leach onto you and suck your life away, you choose to have a Spiritual Relationship with them instead. I think it’s important to first forgive this person for what they have done and what they are doing to you and themselves. And then, consciously choose to love them from a distance. When you think of them, see the light that is within them and see them happy and healthy, enjoying their life.
Loving someone from a distance is the foundation of a Spiritual Relationship.
The people in our lives affect the way we think, the decisions that we make, they impact our feelings and our overall energy. Having someone around you that doesn’t serve your highest good changes everything in your life. Do you see this? Do you see how the people in your life affect everything in yours? Consciously choose who you want and don’t want in your life and then pray for help in eliminating the ones who need to move on. The Universe always supports you when you are making moves towards your highest good because it created you to be happy and to live a fulfilled life. Don’t worry about how these people will leave your life, just see it happening and gently start putting distance between the two of you and allow the separation to evolve.
Questions to ask yourself about a potential Spiritual Relationship?
- How many people do you need to let go of?
- Be honest with yourself and address why this person is unhealthy for you.
- How do you feel before this person comes around, and how you feel after they have left?
- Does this person bring more problems into your life?
- Do you recall a time when this person negatively affected your attitude, your decisions, and your energy?
Ways to gently cut unhealthy relationships out of your life:
- Don’t answer their phone calls, texts or emails.. and if you must in the beginning, take your time in responding.
- When responding initially, quickly address the subject/reason for the call. Get to the point and then let them go. Keep it short and sweet.
- Do not give them an attitude of any sort. Forgive them and see the light within them.
- Refrain from calling them at all if you can. If you must call them for something, again, be short and sweet and to the point.
- Visualize this person happily involved in their life, away from you. See them moving on and see yourself moving on.
- Ask the Universe for support with creating distance between the two of you.
- If they ask you what your deal is, respond honestly, but to the point and in a loving way. (You may need to plan your words ahead of time.)
I want to hear about you and your Spiritual Relationships. How many do you have? How long have you had them? What was your breaking point and how did it all go down? How has this changed your life?
Thank you for commenting on this post. You never know who is reading your comment and what you have to say may just be exactly what someone else needs to be inspired to make a positive change in their life. Thank you!
See you next week!